Imagine, that your insights and analyses on IT Risk, Business Continuity and Cyber Security help the organization to develop and maintain future proof First Line Risk Services? You can make that difference as our new FLR Business Analyst.
Working together is the way we work. Our FLR Office team joins forces to enable First Line Risk to provide an integrated view of the extent to which Rabobank has control over its IT Risks, Business Continuity and Information Security in a future-proof manner. With you as Business Analyst, the team consists of 20 different colleagues, including Risk & Strategy Security Officers, Program Managers, Project Managers, Project Management Support and Business Support employees.
FLR Office is the “saté skewer” through the services of First Line Risk. FLR Office drives the development and execution of the future vision of First Line Risk for integrated risk management. The expertise within FLR Office enables the other departments of First Line Risk to carry out their risk management responsibilities in an innovative way.
• You translate opportunities and pain points into requirements for the projects you are working on and track these through completion
• You have a good working knowledge of the FLR services portfolio, you understand where initiatives for service improvements connect and proactively take action to ensure that the required alignment is achieved
• You are a sparring partner for the stakeholders including the FLR Program Managers and Project Managers and the MT FLR
• You liaise with colleagues within FLR, CIOO and the Rabobank regions
• You play a central role in monitoring the correct progress of your solutions within the services and you are able to act as project manager where necessary
• You are and remain aware of new developments in the market so that you can include them in the execution of your work
With your talents
It is logical that customer focus, innovative capacity, change power and persuasiveness are indispensable for this position. In addition, it is important that you recognize everything on the checklist below:
• Minimum HBO working and thinking level
• Knowledge and experience of SCRUM, Agile, Lean and ITIL
• Knowledge of IT Security and IT Risk Management solutions in a banking context
• Experience in a consultant role for senior level stakeholders
• Extensive knowledge of business analysis methods and architecture methods used
• Flexibility, a positive critical attitude and a strong analytical mind
• Experience with stakeholder management
• Good oral and written communication skills in English
Rabobank is a bank that is run for clients. Established in the Netherlands, we have grown to become an international financial services provider, active in the area of banking, capital management, leasing, insurance and real estate. We are a cooperative bank with agricultural roots. We know the agricultural sector like no other. Moreover, it is our ambition to be the global leading food and agri bank.
Are you ready to become a better version of yourself? We are happy to help you by focusing on your development and investing in an environment in which you continue to learn. We give you the space to innovate and do business. In this way we offer you plenty of growth opportunities and help you exceed your expectations and do the right thing extremely well, so that you can grow as a professional.
Have we caught your interest? If so, apply directly today. Questions? Feel free to contact account manager Taman Autar (email@example.com / 06 148 611 91)