Are you a creative thinker with an inquisitive mind? Do you embrace new technologies and mathematical models? Are you interested in using sophisticated algorithms to help our clients solve complex problems?
What does this position involve?
As a data scientist, you will be tasked with interpreting a multitude of client data using various techniques, such as machine learning. You will develop your own algorithms and create custom software solutions at the client's location. You will work with developers to come up with innovative data science solutions. You will set clear goals and draft comprehensive reports detailing the challenges and results of each project. You have a keen eye for quality, with the ultimate goal of bringing our client's data science solutions to the next level.
Over de functie
What do you offer?
- University degree in computer science, mathematics or econometrics (PhD is a plus)
- At least 3 years of experience developing data-driven solutions
- Experience with machine learning techniques, databases and visualisation tools
- Experience with programming languages such as Python, R and Hadoop Ecosystem
- Strong communication skills
Wat bieden wij?
What do we offer?
- Above-average salary and excellent bonuses
- Good employment conditions, including 28 vacation days plus two extra Q-days, an 8% holiday allowance, an unlimited training budget, a mobile and a laptop
- Lease car and fuel card (for use in the Netherlands and abroad)
- Innovative national and international projects for major clients
- The chance to work in a diverse, international team
- Substantive and high-impact work in an Agile environment
- The opportunity for personal growth and development
Over de organisatie
Our client collaborates with partners to develop smart solutions that help you work quickly and efficiently, from idea and implementation to operation and management. They combine standard software and proven technologies like Oracle and Java with the latest technological insights in the field of data science, cloud computing, HTML5, IoT and Blockchain.
The company was founded in 1998 and currently has 220 employees from a wide range of backgrounds and nationalities. It serves both the Dutch and Caribbean markets. Their headquarters in Rijswijk, Paramaribo and Innovation Hub in Amsterdam are always looking for new talents who are interested in strengthening the team.
Are you cut out for this job? If so, then apply directly by hitting the button below!
Questions? feel free to contact accountmanager Taman Autar (email@example.com / +31 6 148 611 91)