Account Manager Retail
We have an excellent opportunity available as Account Manager in our Retail sales team to make a difference at Kraft Heinz. The position is part of the Benelux Business Unit, focused on managing one of our retail customer accounts the Netherlands. You’ll be working in a high performing team, always trying to reach the next level. You’ll be reporting into the Customer Group Manager. Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal senior stakeholders. Supporting Business and profitable growth will be your primary responsibility.
Over de functie
In brief, you will be responsible for:
- Manage relationships and grow sales to the assigned customer accounts.
- Initiate commercial relationships with targeted new prospects and deliver excellent sales fundamentals
- Develop the Annual Operating Plan (annual agreements, pricing, new products & innovation listings,
and campaign developments) and implement it for the assigned customer account.
- Grow the business for your own customer/category combination
- Suggest appropriate products and services according to customer needs
- Respond to more complex customer enquiries
- Build positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business
- Identify opportunities through your analytical skills e.g. Nielsen/IRI of GFK
- Refer sales opportunities and customer feedback, to internal organization so that they can respond tochanging market conditions and customer demands.
- Develop long-term sales plans for key customers and accounts and monitor and adapt sales activities so that these objectives are met
- Establish annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly sales plans and prioritize and schedule own activities so these targets are met
- At least a Bachelor degree on university level
- 2-5 years’ relevant experience in a commercial role
- Proven experience in FMCG
- Proven track record of problem solving as an owner, taking on entrepreneurial challenges and simplifying the complex
- Data-driven and analytical approach
- Excellent communications skills in both Dutch and English
- Strong Project Management skillset; ability to demonstrate strong influencing and stakeholder development skills
- Ownership attitude, push to learn through new challenges and capability to drive results and lead independently of age/role
- Can do attitude and hands on mentality
- Communication Skills
At Kraft Heinz you’ll easily be exposed to senior management, no matter your level. Therefore, it’s important you have excellent communication skills, to deal with all kinds of different stakeholders.
- Ability to Simplify
We like to keep it simple. And to execute fast. Your ability to simplify will be highly appreciated, when you provide simple solutions dealing with complex challenges.
- Commercial Sense
You don’t only want to win; you hate to lose. You’re always seeking for opportunities to expand your business and create more savings, while over delivering your targets.
We’re a very data driven company. You know how to translate complex data into a simple solution with your analytical mindset.
- High pressure
You don’t get easily stressed by pressure, on the opposite, a demanding and dynamic environment is what keeps you energized.
Wat bieden wij?
- An ambitious employer; we only want to the best for you;
- A fast career track like only few other companies can match;
- A competitive salary and excellent bonus structure (above market);
- Permanent contract; for we believe in doing big bets on people;
- Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea, please let us know and we can set it in action!
Interested? Contact Buket Izmir! Apply via the button down below!